Published on March 9th, 2012 | by Angela Samartano0
Tritonal Remix Contest & Air Up There Episode 64
Calling all Tritonians and aspiring producers! Tritonal is giving you the opportunity to remix “Lifted” featuring Christina Soto, a single off their 2011 artist album Piercing the Quiet. One grand prizewinner will receive Propellerhead’s Balance Within Reasons music making software and a pair of Pioneer HDJ 2000 headphones. A second place winner will be given VIP tickets to one of Tritonal’s upcoming gigs, one round trip flight and one night hotel stay. Both winning remixes will air on Tritonal’s Air Up There radio show. Second place never looked so good.
Think you have what it takes to give “Lifted” a unique twist? Purchase Tritonal’s “Can’t Keep It In” (Club Mix) featuring Jeza on or after March 19 and email your receipt to email@example.com to receive your remix pack. Upload your remix to Soundcloud and Tritonal’s Dropbox no later than April 20, 2012. Winners will be announced April 27, 2012. Check out Tritonal’s March Newsletter for rules and more information on Propellerhead, tour dates and more. Good luck, Insiders!
Listen to this week’s Air Up There Episode 64 with Tritonal now!
01. EDX ft. Hadley – Everything (Original Mix)
02. Kyau and Albert – This Love
03. Tom Fall and Heikki L ft Ben Andreas – Ordinary World (Original Mix)
04. Antillas ft Fiora – Damaged (Original Mix)
05. Basto – Again and Again (Extended Mix)
06. Tritonal – Can’t Keep It In ft Jeza (Tritonal Club Mix)
07. Beatservice – Solo (Sundown Mix)
08. Neev Kennedy – The Unknown (DNS Project Original Mix)
09. Michael Woods – Airborne (Original Mix)
Tritonal’s Top Track:
10. Rank 1 and Jochen Miller – Wild and Perfect Day feat Sarah Bettens (Extended Mix)
11. Parker and Hanson – Afterthought (Heatbeat Remix)
12. Ronski Speed – Seen It All ft Sir Adrian (Estiva Remix)
13. Cold Blue – Coconut (Original Mix)
14. Dirty South – Walking Alone (Arty Remix)
Article by: Meryl Luzzi
About the Author
Angela Samartano Angela has been dancing since before she could walk. As a technically trained dancer for the past 20 years, Angela has always had an affinity for bass heavy beats and uplifting trance melodies. Holding a Bachelors of Science in Advertising and Marketing Communications from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, she has an extensive online journalism background and is current Editor in Chief of EDM Insider. Besides her personal twitter, she is the face behind the @EDMinsider Twitter account.